Run time: 22 Minutes
is a story-based presentation development program designed to help anyone create more compelling presentations, improve their ability to deliver those presentations, and increase confidence as a speaker.
Featuring filmmakers and consultants Dean Hyers and Pete Machalek of SagePresence
, this program teaches a systematic way to develop powerful presentations. By following the journey of two clients, you will learn the skills needed to communicate with confidence.
Key Concepts include:
- The Power of Story
- How to design your presentation with the audience in mind
- How to choose the right "main character"
- How to organize your presentation
- How to determine the types of information your audience needs to hear
- Six ways to deliver your message with dynamism
A Star Thrower Title
Be the first to comment on this program: firstname.lastname@example.org